Tuesday 6 March 2012

Vicky & Martin ❤ Creative Wedding Photography

Vicky & Martin had a roller coaster of a wedding-planning experience with two venues cancelling on them. Finding the right place with limited time and two cancellations behind them could have been a disaster but in the end they found Fruit, a gallery and music venue that suited them down to the ground. 

Being music lovers Vicky & Martin sent out 7 inch singles and awesome posters for invitations and Martin's band played in the evening. The beautiful cake was homemade and covered in personal touches. The whole day was just so relaxed and full of personality that I had an absolute ball. Even though I was heavily pregnant I felt energised and excited (especially when we explored the waterside around the venue for the portraits!) and I was gutted when my taxi came and I had to leave. I'm going to have to come up with a plausible reason to meet up with these guys again, just so we can hang out.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...