Saturday 11 June 2011

Engagement - Josh & Victoria

Josh and Victoria are getting married in just under two weeks in Buxton. They wooed me with promises of Belle & Sebastian and real ale and sufficed to say - I'm bloody excited.

I think it's really important to choose the location of an engagement shoot carefully. It should show something about the couple's personalities and when Victoria mentioned the Manchester Museum, I knew it would be awesome. There was lots to see (including a T-Rex that may or may not be made of paper mache) and it was so much fun getting to know them. After exploring what the museum had to offer we took a walk down to Big Hands and took a few more pictures there and nattered a bit more about music and video games (and a little about the wedding).

I was also lucky enough to have Lee from Shutterbox Films there, filming some footage of me at work. It was a strange sensation having the charming whirr of a Super-8 camera in the background, but great fun and I can't wait to see the results (and share them with all of you!) I know I keep banging on about Shutterbox but I think they're amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone.

So, on with the photos! 












 








2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely fantastic, Hannah! 6, 16, 20 & 21 are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos of my brother and soon to be sister-in-law!!! I love the pics with the 'Peace' and dinosaur in the background :0) Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...