Monday 26 September 2011

Lise, Rich, Rory & a very disgraceful photoshoot

Lise is the achingly witty voice behind the brilliant How To Be a Domestic Disgrace and when she decided she'd like some family photos, I instantly thought "food fight". 

A few weeks and emails and messages and cake baking sessions later we were laying out a beautiful picnic in the Wirksworth countryside. I fiddled with the plates, arranging and rearranging them so that they were just "so" before inviting them to get stuck in and pull the whole things to pieces. It was ridiculously fun and there were times when I could hardly take photos because I was laughing so hard. I'm really pleased with the results and totally chuffed to bits because it seems like Lise and her family are too, which is what it's all about. 

Oh and HOW ridiculously gorgeous are they? It makes me sick.













3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...