Sunday 11 March 2012

An Eclectic Bridal Shoot

I can't tell you how excited I was to do this bridal shoot yesterday. When I had my internship in a top fashion photography studio a couple of years ago I was given the responsibility of styling several shoots. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it til I found myself in the thick of it, running round sourcing accessories and putting together looks and dressing shots. 

I decided to make the most of having some time off from shooting weddings to arrange a budget bridal shoot with an eclectic feel. I found a variety of vintage dresses on eBay in my quest to find something a little bit different and I still can't believe I managed to get such beautifully unusual dresses for so little money. The accessories were found tucked away in various charity and vintage shops and I had a proper OHMYGOODNESSIHAVETOGETTHESERIGHTNOW moment when I stumbled across the beautiful antler eyelashes from Paperself.  

The location was the country home of some lovely family friends who were kind enough to let me use their house, garden and beautiful vintage cars. And of course, no shoot is complete without someone to photograph and I am so glad to have found this awesome girl. Not only did she bring some fantastic energy and ideas (and mad jumping skills) to the shoot but we had a blast working together and I can't remember the last time I giggled so much.

Anyway, I'm rambling now! Here's some of the photos! 
  





























1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...