Tuesday 13 September 2011

Vic & Josh

You might remember Vic & Josh from their awesome Manchester Museum engagement shoot. When they got their photos Josh wrote:
"Hello Hannah, we received the photographs today. They are fantastic, the closest we can have to reliving our public, sincere day and joyful, exothermic night. Thank you so much for your effortless manner and colourful talent. X"
 I still get blown away when I get lovely feedback from my couples. Their wedding was everything he describes and more and I couldn't have been happier to have been a part of it.


















































1 comment:

  1. Stunning pictures Hannah! what a beautiful couple- I adore their portraits and they've made such pretty details xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...