Monday 21 March 2011

Paris in the Springtime - Lovely new prints for sale

Well, I did it! I went to Paris and I took my camera.
It was such wonderful weather and a truly amazing and wonderful place! I could gush on for about a year with clichés about how amazing it is but I'll let my pictures speak for themselves!

Paris





Paris

Paris

Oscar Wilde's Tomb

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris



Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris



Paris

Paris

Paris

Paris

These (and more) are available as prints (and jigsaw puzzles, people!) here.

In other news, I have joined Twitter. I have literally no idea what I'm doing on there so, if you are inclined to the odd tweet, why not say hello and look after me? Two weddings this weekend! Expect a frantic flurry of posts soon! xxx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty :) I think my favourite is the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely beautiful :') i want them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Nice photos

    Would you mind if I use the photos on the oscarwilde fanclub website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      You can, as long as you provide credit with a link back. Thank you for asking

      Hannah x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...