Sunday 6 March 2011

Fashion Photography - Stolen Thunder & Bethany Hill

You may remember the work I did with Stolen Thunder and Kayla Hadlington
Here's a little slideshow of some of the pictures from that shoot:




Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.



It was great fun and when the girls from Stolen Thunder asked me to do another shoot with them for their Spring/Summer collection, I jumped at the chance! 


When it came to casting a model for the shoot we searched for quite some time before I came across Bethany. I had a good feeling about her from the start and I wasn't at all disappointed when she was in front of the camera.

















Stolen Thunder - Bethany


_N9X4047


Spring


Now, I must dash. I have an engagement shoot and a trip to the park this afternoon! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...