Wednesday 5 September 2012

An impromptu Matlock engagement shoot


I met up with this lovely pair the other day. They were days away from going off to Wales to get hitched. I hope their wedding was absolutely wonderful and was so excited to play a little part in their journey and do a one-off engagement shoot for them. It was a nice chance to put the stress of their impending wedding to one side and just enjoy being together! It was a little strange for me to shoot a couple's engagement without then going on to do their wedding photography but I treated it like one of my Caught in Love shoots and it was lots of fun. 

If you're interested in getting some photos with you and the person you love, drop me a line. Shoots are £125. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...