Friday 21 January 2011

Sneak Peek - AIRR Clothing Model Shoot

Just a speedy post because I am so excited to share with you a few quick edits of the work I did on Wednesday for AIRR clothing (who have a fab competition on their blog that you should really check out, £150 worth of clothes? Yes please.)



_N9X3642 copy

_N9X3656 copy

_N9X3798

_N9X3636 copy

There'll be more soon! I have also photographed basically everything in the shop (a mammoth task which was fuelled by plenty of biscuits and found us a little hysterical by the end) for their website which is going to be launched very soon. In other words I probably won't see daylight for the next few days while I get the editing done and will turn into a Gollum-esque figure, crouched over my screen laughing to myself about unsharp mask. Or crying. 

See you on the other side, internet! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...